Our fourth home workout will be a full body workout. Deigned to work on the upper body lower body and core evenly.
Remember to take some photos and videos during your workout for us to share and inspire others!
|Alternating Lateral Lunges||10 Each Side|
|Plank Walk-down||10 Reps|
|McGill Curl-Up||10 Reps|
|Rear-Foot Elevated Split Squat||10 Each Side|
|Tricep Dips||10 Reps|
|Ab Rollout With Foam Roller||10 Reps|
|Glute Bridges||10 Each Side|
|Renegade Row||10 Each Side|
|Weighted Step-ups||10 Each Side|
|Curl and Arnold Press||10 Reps|
Complete 3 circuits of this workout with a rest in between.
Alternating Lateral Lunges
- Start standing with your feet together.
- Take a big step out to the side with your right foot.
- Both feet should point forward.
- Stick your butt back and lean to the right.
- Squat as low as you can with the right leg, keeping your left leg straight.
- Then, step back up to the centre and repeat on the left side.
- Start on the ground in a pushup position with your arms out straight and hands under your shoulders.
- Put your right forearm down on the ground, then the left.
- You’re now in a plank position.
- Then, put your right hand on the ground and straighten your right arm. Do the same with the left.
- Start in Lie on your back on the ground.
- Put your hands under your lower back so it maintains a curve.
- Bend your right leg and plant your foot on the ground.
- Lift your head and shoulders up off the ground.
- Hold for 7–8 seconds, then relax.
Rear-Foot Elevated Split Squat
- Lie on your back with you feet tucked in close.
- Using your couch or a chair, lift one foot backwards onto your chair.
- Drop your back knee down as close to the floor as possible.
- Using your foreword leg, stand back up.
- Alternate after 10 reps.
- Find a chair or couch. Sit at the very edge with your hands next to you.
- Walk your body forward so your butt is in front of the edge.
- You can keep your feet planted or straighten your legs out to make it harder.
- Bend your elbows and lower yourself down toward the ground.
- Keep going until your elbows are bent to 90 degrees.
- Then, press yourself back up until your elbows are locked out.
Ab Rollout With Foam Roller
- Lie on your back on the ground. Plant your feet six inches in front of your butt.
- Lift your hips up as high as you can, driving through your heels.
- Lower your butt back to the ground to complete on rep.
- To make it harder, keep one leg in the air and drive through one leg, working one glute at a time.
- Put your dumbbells or kettlebells on the ground.
- You can use one or two.
- Get into a pushup position with the weight between your hands.
- Set your feet wide. Pick the weight up with your right hand and row it into your rib cage.
- Avoid turning your hips as you pull. Set it back down and switch sides.
- Grab your weights and hold them by your sides.
- Find a chair or couch that’s stable enough for you to stand on.
- It shouldn’t feel wobbly. Put one foot up on the surface.
- Lean forward and step up with the other foot so you’re standing tall at the top.
- Then, step back down with the same foot.
Curl and Arnold Press
- Start standing with your dumbbells in your hands.
- Curl the dumbbells up with your palms facing up.
- Bring them to your shoulders with your palms facing each other.
- Then, press the weights overhead until your elbows are locked out.
- Bring the dumbbells down to your shoulders and then lower them back to your sides to complete one rep.