The ladies game is cancelled tonight so anyone is welcome to train at 8.30pm til 9.30pm
Training is on as normal despite the away games.
Dear Club and County Associations
Invitation to Trial to Represent the ASA SW Region – U16 Male Championships (2002 Year of Birth & Younger)
I write to invite male Water Polo players who are born in the year 2002 or younger to attend trials to represent the ASA SW Region in the Inter-Regional Championships that are due to take place on 1st and 2nd July 2016 at Northampton School for Boys.
In order to attend the trials you must:
- Be able to attend the Championships;
- Live within the ASA SW Region;
- Attend the trial (cost of £5 to be paid by attendees at the trial); and
- Register your intention to trial by emailing email@example.com not later than Thursday 18th May 2017 and providing the following information:
o Full Name;
o ASA Club with which membership is held;
o Date of Birth; and
o Parent / Guardian email address and telephone number for future correspondence.
- Be aware that in the event that you are selected to represent the Region, you will be required to pay £50 toward the cost of accommodation and sustenance for the Championships. This cost contribution will depend on whether the Team selected is required to stay near the venue. It may be (depending on timings of matches) that players will be permitted to stay at home and travel to and from the venue on each day.
The trials will be held at the Pitville Leisure Centre, Cheltenham, between 1630 – 1830 on Saturday 20th May 2017. Please ensure you arrive not later than 1600 to register and be given your cap number / be briefed for the trial. In the event that you are unable to attend the trial, you may register to be considered in your absence, but please note that the ASA SW Committee and coaching team reserve the right to consider players in attendance at the trials in preference to players who are not able to attend. The trials will be undertaken by Mr John Spicer, and Mr Vladamir Celardo (respectively Head Coach and Assistant Coach / Team Manager).
Please can you ensure that this email is distributed amongst your County and Club associations. If you have any questions at this stage please do not hesitate in contacting me.
James Baker (Jaggers)
General Secretary (Water Polo Committee) – ASA SW Region
ASA registration fees for 2017 season are now due by 28th February please give a cheque to Brian Steer or one of the coaches.
1st claim £35.00
2nd claim £25.00 (members already ASA registered for another Club as 1st claim)